Service Advisor Role Available.
Here at Murphy & Gunn, we are currently looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor to join our Hyundai aftersales service team.
What this job involves on a daily basis:
- Create customer bookings by phone, email and walk in and monitor workshop availability to make sure the work flow is smooth and efficient.
- Meeting and greeting all service customers to the front desk with a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure all personal details of customers are captured,
- Ensure the customers’ needs are identified on the job cards and any faults clearly explained
- Ensure customers are contacted and notified of any additional work identified
- Processing invoices and managing ‘work-in-progress’ on a daily basis
- To make sure all customers are completely satisfied before leaving the premises so to achieve good customer satisfaction scores
What you need to have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative when required or as part of a small team
- Full, valid, current driving licence for driving in Ireland
To apply email Daryl O'Reilly, Service Manager: email@example.com
Master Technician Role