- Coding, posting and scanning of purchase invoices
- Ensure all invoices are signed off before posting
- Monthly Creditor reconciliations
- Payment File Preparation and processing monthly/urgent payments
- Maintenance of Cheque Payments board and postings
- Bank postings
- Reception Cover when required
- Filing and scanning invoices / documents
- Maintenance of adequate filing system
- When required assisting Accounts Receivable / Sales Administration
- Ordering and assisting with Fuel Cards
- Monthly reconciliation of Credit cards
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of audit file
- Preparation of CSO returns
- Other General Office Duties as they arise
Reporting – Directly to Group Financial Controller
- Experience using Kerridge / Autoline, an advantage
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an accounts function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note stating why you believe you are the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Parts Advisor - South Dublin BMW Retailer
All our vacancies are published on Jobs.ie - APPLY HERE